Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Top 5 Songs of David Bowie

David Bowie has sung good songs in his career. But here my top 5 songs of David Bowie.



1. Golden Years.
This song was released in 1975 . Knight's Tale will get you hooked on this song!


2. Fame 
Bowie at his best. Released in the year of 1975.


3. Life on Mars?
Awesome composition. Best song of all time. Sends shivers down the spine everytime I hear it. It was released with the album Hunky Dory in 1971.


4. China Girl
Hell of a good song. This song was co-written by David Bowie and Iggy Pop. Released in 1977 with album The Idiot.


5. Diamond Dogs
She's come, been and gone. Awesome track .

1 comment:

App Development Company India said...

I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Real Time Analytics